Rapper Kanye West has been getting into some heat lately (what else is new) that has us questioning whether or not we still love him. He’s a lyrical genius but his lack of filter has made for some hilarious yet cringe-worthy moments.
Like that time he dissed the President of the United States of America on live television. Or embarrassed America’s Sweetheart Taylor Swift, again, on live television.
We have been forced to turn a blind eye to a lot of his crazy moments because his music and artistry is fire. But can his art make up for his mouth? We polled our Wishbone community to see if they’re #TeamKanye.
1. Kanye West recently attacked Taylor Swift through a series of lyrics, “I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/ Why, I made that b***h famous.” How do the fans feel?
Out of nearly 50,000 voters, 74% side with Taylor and said the lyrics were offensive towards her.
2. How about Yeezy Season 3? How do his fans feel about wearing his latest fashion line?
67% said they would pass on wearing Yeezy’s artistry on their bodies.
Some users even had some wise words of their own on his attempt at fashion…
3. Kanye went on yet another Twitter rant and begged Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg to invest in him. Do his fans feel Mark should support him?
A whopping 80% “dislike” Kanye’s plea to Mark Z. And by the way, he reached out via Twitter, not even Facebook! SMH.
4. Kanye’s sister-in-law Kylie Jenner went against him by signing a collaboration deal with Puma even though Kanye tweeted that he was “1000%” sure she would stay loyal to his brand. How do the fans feel about Kylie’s betrayal?
5. How do you prefer your Kanye? Awake or asleep? #KanyeBeLike
An asleep Kanye is a quiet Kanye. Which at this point could do more for his career than anything else.
6. We’re simply tired of all the craziness that comes with being a Kanye fan. Let’s just get right down to the question we’ve all been waiting for:
Out of 42K voters, 53% aren’t feelin’ Yeezy.
He may be a rap icon but we’re losing faith in Kanye. There’s only so much we can handle.